30 Days of Self Discovery | Journal Prompt Challenge

At the end of last year I wanted to take my writing more seriously and consistently practice and pour out my thoughts, opinions, stories, dreams and desires to help me improve but also improve my sense of self. I'm working on finding my true, authentic voice through my words and what do I really want to say. Every other month I'm going to be doing a 30 day challenge of writing daily journal prompts! I've gotta say, I'm pretty damn proud of myself for already completing one month of prompts. I search the wide web for questions I like or sometimes I just make them up on the spot. January was themed for Self Discovery along with setting intentions for the new year. 































If you've considered doing a similar challenge or if you're in need for your own inspiration, then try these prompts for yourself and see what you get out of it. Better yet, look at the adorable graphic I made that is 100% pinnable on Pinterest! Figure out what inspires you!



Comments

Popular Posts