What do you know to be true today that wasn't true one year ago...


 Looking back at the crazy year of 2020 and the infinite amount of lessons taught from it, you'd think I'd have an easier time picking out a truth learned over the course of 12 months. I'm kind of in the mood to keep it simple, not too wordy, more simplistic approach to this prompt. 

Life goes on. No matter what happens, we move through the hard times, we enjoy the good and life just keeps on going. Opinions, belief systems and everyone's sense of normal was completely uprooted, exposed and altered seemingly over night. One disaster after the next, it felt like a worm hole of darkness that made the act of waking up feeling like you were on some sort of twisted game show. 

Sometimes I had to tackle stress levels day by day, sometimes even hour by hour, but regardless... I made it through. Attitude is everything. THAT is a huge truth I learned. My attitude is my responsibility. I choose how I react to situations and how I let it affect me. That was a huge theme for me near the end of the year, and I plan on taking it with me in the new year.


Comments

Popular Posts