What is your word/theme for the new year?



It has taken me weeks to figure out and feel inspired for what I want my word for the year to be... but I finally settled on that seems to fit....

Purpose. A word that feels all encompassing inside goal setting and dream making. I'm starting this year in a way that I haven't started a new year in nearly 10 years... without a regular job. I'm excited for the possibilities this year has, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. Whatever my next step may be... new employment, becoming a student again or maybe even contemplating taking a chance at starting some sort of business? That's what I get to decide for myself this year.

Searching for purpose in everyday actions. Living life with meaning and purpose and choosing things that make me feel happy, fulfilled, powerful and bold. Creating with purpose and genuine authenticity. Discovering my voice and creating things directly from my heart. Finding my purpose and how I can be my best self and show up as my best self. Centering all my actions around purpose I think is a pretty sure way to enjoy every day and find meaning in every day.

Comments

Popular Posts