What are your 5 year goals?


Own A Personal Library (One Thousand Books)
I love hard copy books. I love the smell and feeling of pages, cracking spines and being able to physically hold a book. I have taken my collection of books and textbooks to every new apartment I ever had during College, and I still have those books today. I'm only about one third of my way to my goal, but I plan on reaching at least one thousand books within the next 5 years.

Completely Finish My Bucket List
There's nothing too crazy on it that I wouldn't be able to accomplish, so I think the idea of checking off all the boxes of fun adventures within the next 5 years isn't outside the realms of possibilities! I started my bucket list when I was around 12 years old and have enjoyed the allure of bucket lists. Not only did it fulfill my love for list making but also tracking life's experiences and pushing myself to experience new things.

Living In The Mountains
I dream of having a beautiful cabin tucked away behind layers of aspen and pine trees. I'd step outside and find trails every morning to hike and climb to the top as often as I could. I love the idea of living off grid as much as possible as well. It's a dream I share with my husband. We were both born and raised in the mountains and I can't see myself living permanently away from them. 

Finding My Career or Calling
I am working on building habits, hobbies and rediscovering what I'm good at and what I love to do. I am working on uncovering what my meaning is in my life and what would give me purpose. I love to be creative and I love to write. My hope is that I can become that one day, but I am also open to the possibility of my purpose in life looking different than that. I'm an open blank book searching for words to scribble on the pages.

Happy & Healthy
It's probably the most important thing on this list. Good health and happiness is nothing to disregard. I am making health and happiness more of a priority in life because that is the basis for all success. I've been cooking more and testing out delicious homemade meals. I've also been narrowing down a morning routine that has sets my day up in the best way for me! I'm happy with goals in my pocket and intentions on my heart that I'm ready to tackle the rest of this year. 

Comments

Popular Posts