What's the best day of the week?


Sunday. Always. Weekends are usually the only time I can spend with my husband, so I try to make these days special. I like to cook a big buffet style breakfast and take it into our bedroom so we can eat in bed. Depending on the time of year, we'll usually watch sporting events or our favorite comedies. I try my best not to think about any project/work related issues on Sunday. It's the day I allow myself to be somewhat lazy, carefree and presently in the moment. 

It's not until the afternoon is when my prepping and planning comes into play. I try and make Sundays my reset days physically but also mentally. If I can get chores done so I don't have to worry about them for the rest of the week, it helps the work flow even better. Cleaning has always been a therapeutic act for me and gives me little wins I need throughout the day. 

Sundays are also the best for going out and grabbing brunch with my girls! We wine and dine over delicious food in the city and get to catch up on the latest and greatest that's going on in our lives. Spending time with people you love over food that you don't have to clean up after is one of life's many simple gifts. Sundays are my jam. 

Comments

Popular Posts