What do you plan on accomplishing in the new year?


I want to be as unconfined and untamed as possible this year. Physically and mentally. I'm in the mood to push my boundaries and redefine comfort zones. Let's get uncomfortable! I love new experiences and trying new things. I want to grow my political views and understand more viewpoints that I may not understand. I want to travel to new places with my friends, my husband and maybe at least one more road trip by myself.

After feeling slightly confined in the spaces, I'm craving a bit of a bigger adventure this year. One of my 5 year goals is to completely finish my bucket list. I'm going to be looking a lot to that list this year and seeing if I can start crossing things off. Even pushing myself more to what I see as impossible, or maybe something that I may even see myself unqualified or incapable of doing. I found a quote that I'm directing towards this year...

"Be brave enough to be bad at something new"
-Jon Acuff

Comments

Popular Posts