21 Facts About Me

  1. When I was younger, I dreamed of growing up to become a detective. I was so excited when my Mother bough me my first magnifying glass. I made homemade business cards and passed them around to people in m neighborhood offering my super sleuth abilities.
  2. I've been keeping a journal since I was 8 years old and I've kept every single journal I've ever started.
  3. I've never broken a bone before, but I did need stitches after busting open my chin when I ran and tripped onto pavement.
  4. Once when I was a kid, I took a marker and drew dots all over my body and told my Mom that I got chicken pox. About a week later I had actually caught real chicken pox. I still have a few visible scars from it!
  5.  I was tormented by this blonde kid in 2nd grade. I remember he would threaten hurting me and make hand gestures at me. I did everything I could to avoid him during lunch and recess. It wasn't until a bigger 4th grader told him to leave me alone was when we finally stopped.
  6. My favorite books growing up were the Babysitter Club series, American Girl Series and Magic Treehouse Series.
  7. My favorite Halloween costume was when I dressed up as Queen Amidala.
  8. The first album I ever bought was a cassette tape of Now That's What I Call Music #4
  9. The first time I flew on an airplane was on a family trip to New York
  10. My first job was a cashier at McDonald's.
  11. In high school, we had a choice between taking German or French classes. I wanted to take German because my Father learned German in high school as well, but I also knew I'd be in a classroom full of boys instead of girls. I'd call that a win-win situation.
  12. I learned how to drive stick shift in high school. My first car ever was a blue Ford Focus with a hatchback. I made a lot of good memories in that car.
  13. I've never been in a car accident, but I do have plenty of speeding tickets.
  14. I was involved in Color-guard and Theatre in high school. I played a lost boy in Peter Pan and was also apart of the ensemble in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.
  15. I attempted to learn ballroom dancing, but I ended up hating it.
  16. My first phone that I bought was a Blackberry.
  17. After graduating high school I was ready to reinvent myself. I chopped off my long red hair and dyed it dark.
  18. I was in the running for a Fashion Merchandising scholarship at a local tech college.
  19. The first time I ever left the country was on an internship to the Philippines for 3 months during college.
  20. A few weeks before I left for that internship, I actually had appendicitis and went in for emergency surgery. I was happy it happened while I was in the states rather than overseas.
  21. The first concert I ever went to was with my boyfriend and two best friends. Manchester Orchestra was the opener and Brand New was headlining. 

Comments

Popular Posts