What are your 2021 goals?


 After abandoning all hope on last year's goals, I decided that I wanted to rethink how and why I choose certain goals for myself. I try to steer clear from generalizing too much like eating healthy, getting better sleep, exercising more and so on and so forth. Instead, I decided I wanted to make goals that are a little more tangible, more "event" like. I'm hopeful that this year will be different from last year and I think that most of these goals are completely attainable. I'm putting a little less stress on my desire for overachieving and made the process more so about having a good experience.

  • Travel somewhere new
  • Travel somewhere by myself
  • Travel somewhere with my girls
  • Read 25 books
  • Grow a garden
  • Celebrate my 5 year anniversary
  • Cross something off my bucket list

What do you want to be different about this year?
Thanks for reading!
Love, Nick

Comments

Popular Posts