My Traveling Diaries | 2017 | Birthday Camping Trip to Maple Canyon - Chapter 2


Seth surprised me with a camping and rock climbing trip to Maple Canyon with our friends over my Birthday weekend. I was so psyched to be with the gang for a couple days to enjoy the great outdoors! Maple Canyon is a gold mine for rock climbers. There is only 3 places like this in the world with this "cobblestone" style rock climbing which brings climbers from every corner in every country. I figured I could show you better than tell you...

































I love my friends so much. I haven't met a group of people so tightly knit, teasing and loving like this one. I'm glad they let me in with open arms 2 years ago because they have all changed my life.
Here's to the future and another year of life!


Thanks for Reading
Love, Nick





Our annual trip to the Red Desert Dreamland, also known as Moab, Utah! A few days full of adventures in rock climbing, hiking and more! 


It had been years since I've been to Seattle, and what better way to commemorate a reunion than for my best friend's birthday! Exploring Pike's Place, the Space Needle and more! 




You never pass up an opportunity to spend a few days at the Lake! My first time over to this part of Idaho and it was absolutely beautiful! 

Comments

Popular Posts