6 Things I Crossed Off My Bucket List in 2018




(61) Take A Solo Roadtrip
This was one of my biggest accomplishments of 2018. I was a nervous wreck the night before heading on my trip. This was the first time I had ever been to Yellowstone, but I was determined to push myself outside my comfort zone and get the full effect of being entirely on my own. I wrote a journal entry about the trip and also wrote about the lessons learned while traveling by myself. Who knows, maybe 2019 will bring another adventure!

(41) Attend a UFC Fight
Watching live entertainment is the perfect way to enjoy an energetic and exciting night. We traveled up to Boise, Idaho to watch UFC Fight Night! I love the atmosphere of the arena, everyone's adrenaline and excitement is intoxicating!  It wasn't until the last day we were leaving is when we bumped into one of my favorite fighters of all time upon checking out of the same hotel we stayed at...

(2) Skinny Dipping 
I don't really think I need to get very descriptive while explaining skinny dipping, I'm sure you get the picture!

(88) Take a Pole Dancing Class
What better way to spend a Sunday afternoon then with a couple of your close girlfriends at a pole dancing class! I had been wanting to do this for so long. I learned that it takes an incredible amount of strength and durability to be able to do what those girls do. It was such a fun feeling to free yourself and your personality on the pole. Our instructor had such spunk and spice for life! I would highly recommend anyone giving it a try!

(91) Yoga with Goats
Yep, you read that right. A couple of friends and I decided to take a late afternoon yoga session while meeting and greeting adorable goats! 'Goga' was such a fun bonding experience where you got a good stretch and plenty of laughs!

(43) Donate my Hair
I have been wanting to do this one for years now. My hair was past my waist line, it so extremely long! I cut almost a full 12 inches of hair! I decided to donate it to a program organized by Pantene called Beautiful Lengths which will actually be discontinued this year. They have provided real hair wigs to cancer patients since 2006 and they have received such an overwhelming amount of support that they are able to keep creating more wigs for the next 4 years!



What's on your bucket list?
Do you have any that you want to accomplish next year?
Thanks for Reading!
Love, Nick


Comments

Popular Posts