Books I've Read | The Secret


How did you find this book?
Seth and I were meandering around a book store in my hometown a few years ago. He noticed one book in particular and grabbed it off of the shelf. He decided to buy it for me as an early Valentine's Day gift. I realized a week ago that I never ended up finishing the book, so I decided to grab it and re-read it cover to cover.

Why did you decide to read it?
It came highly recommended by my dear love; he mentioned that he agreed with a lot of the concepts and principles it provides. It;s a small enough book that I knew I could get it done fairly quickly, but I ended spending more time pondering and thinking after each chapter I read.

What is it about?
It's about the Law of Attraction. It has been a secret that has been around since the very beginning, known by scholars, inventors, artists and millionaires alike. The book gives you examples, real life stories and rules about how to use the secret to be able to manifest anything you want in this life.

Did you learn anything new?
The thing that I loved most about this book is that the last chapter or two. It is the best confidence booster I've received in a long time. One of the greatest things I learned was that every choice you make brings the outcome that you decided on. It makes you realize that you have an insane amount of power, and that if you can change the way you think and focus on only positive things, then only positive things will come to you! Along with attracting only positive thoughts, it taught that love is one of the most powerful forces out there. If you would like a full synopsis of the book...click here.

Would you recommend it to a friend/family member?
Absolutely! This book is for anyone who has found themselves in a pit not knowing how to get out of it. This book is great for people who are looking for a boost in life, something that can help project them to success and figure out what they need to do to reach that success. It's a book that you could keep with you in a bag or backpack and reference it anytime you need a reminder of your worth and the power you have in life.


Thanks For Reading!
I'm always looking for more to read
What are some of your favorite books?
Love, Nick


Comments

Popular Posts