Becoming A Jones | My Wedding



On the day he proposed, we were back where it all started. The exact place where We had first met in Moab, one of the most beautiful places in Utah you could ever visit. It all started with tradition, piling all of our friends into one campsite for a few days of climbing, repelling, dirt biking, jeeping, hiking, site seeing and enjoying the beautiful outdoors, only this trip had a different ending

The feeling of being engaged was so foreign and exciting to me. There was so much that went into planning a wedding. Flowers, food, ceremony, traditions, dresses, music, the venue, groomsmen, bridesmaids and finding THE dress. It was an overwhelming time, but the day that it all came together I felt prepared and excited to make Seth my husband. 

The big day had finally arrived and it was one of the days were your nerves and joy just fought for expression. It was a beautiful clear day, people filled the area and the music was cued up. We spent an incredible night will all of our closest friends and family, a day purely dedicated to the ones we love.

We were off on our first adventure together on a Royal Caribbean Cruise to the Eastern Caribbean Islands! We made a pit stop to Denver and flew to Miami. I remember boarding the ship with this feeling that this was what I couldn't wait for. This is what I want for the rest of my life. 

And now we are here, six months later. Half way to one year. It's almost hard to believe, because it's felt like a lot longer. Everything about you just makes sense to me. You never fail to show me you love me every day. You also take every opportunity to be as annoying playful as possible and remind me to laugh at the times when it's hard. In reality, I wouldn't make it very far without you. You are my rock, my best friend, constantly pushing me to be my best self and reminding me to be good to myself. 

Here's to our future, together
Love, Nick

Comments

Popular Posts