My 2022 Playlist

 According to my Spotify Wrapped... 

In 2022, I listened to a total play time 33,479 minutes. That was more than 84% of other Spotify listeners in the United States. I also played a total of 5,597 songs. I listened to a total of 2,226 different artists this year and my top artist was Greta Van Fleet. I spent 3,298 listening to different podcasts. I explored 65 different music genres, but my top genres I listened to were rock, indie pop, indie folk, pop, and adult standards.


>>> List songs that you've had on repeat this year...

Ooh La La by Faces

These Days by Nico

Light My Love by Greta Van Fleet


>>> List the songs that made you sing as loud as you can...

Anti-Hero by Taylor Swift

Dance On The Moon by Aurora

Persephone in the Garden by Aidoneus

I Love You Always Forever by Donna Lewis

Make Your Own Kind of Music by Cass Elliot


>>> List the songs that made you dance this year

As It Was by Harry Styles

Queendom by Aurora

You Don't Want Me by Wesly Bright & the Honeytones

Comments

Popular Posts