You Get A Strange Feeling...


This puts everything perfectly.

Everything.

I wouldn't know how to put all the thoughts and ideas in my head into understandable words. I can't believe the things that have happened in the past few months. How much has changed. Everything is different. My friends. My job. My sisters are far away and I am headed out of the country.

I am so blessed. I am blessed to know the people that I know right now. I can't believe the events and feelings I've had over the past few months. It has been far too perfect. I honestly don't want to leave. There is that part of me that is afraid. I am afraid of losing what I have now, and knowing that there's a chance I won't be able to get it back. But life is about taking risks, right?
Maybe this is the perfect kind of risk to take?

I know that I this internship is going to change my life. I have one of the greatest opportunities to help men and woman in a struggling country how to take care of their families, make money, and live a life that will help their families. I get to be away, completely on my own, with no family near by. I'm lucky enough to have great roommates that I can tell will be there for me when I need them. We're just going to be busy worker bees during the work week then traveling companions on weekends, to as many of the beautiful islands of the Philippines as our bank accounts allow.

I'm ready.
I'm ready to take this head on.
I want to be completely dependent on myself.
 Nobody but me calling the shots. 
I know I can do this.
This is the only thing I really want to do
I want to help people
I want to make a difference

Comments

Popular Posts