Daily Dosage - Nicole Gets A Day Off


You know what one of the greatest feelings is? Being freshly showered, fresh clothes, and have Beck playing in the background, and enjoying a relaxing day off for once. Considering still, I am getting over a cold, I still love this time to enjoy being home. 

Life has been treating me right lately! The year started off bumpy, and I had to relearn a few things. I forgot how nice it is to be alone. My thoughts can wander to the dreams of the future, how I'm going to get there, and what else I can do to just be happy again. 

There are going to be some pretty big events coming up in my life. Getting back on track with school and really figuring out what it is I should do. Finding a new job, meeting new people, and testing myself to newer things! Traveling around by myself in March and discovering a whole new city I've never been too. Being with family I haven't seen in years and reconnecting those bonds. Starting fresh in a new house, with the past memories behind me; and continuing this journey of discovering me.

This time off has been nice. I'm soaking up as much as I can from people around me, and learning about different cultures and have put myself in situations I wouldn't normally be found in. It's always a good thing to get out of your comfort zone. I'm in the process of writing my "Life Story" and the greatest part is... I don't know what's coming next. Anything can happen! I'm ready for it.


Comments

Popular Posts