Pretend Money Is No Object...

What would life be like without any concern for money? If money weren't an object to me, I would immediately starting working on my plans to travel and explore every single country. I would find beautiful places to stay and book nights at expensive eateries. I would buy rugs, pottery, paintings and pretty much anything I could ship back home after my travels. My husband and I would spend weeks taste testing the culture, making friends and going out every night. I would want to book photo shoots with photographers and videographers and have them record us everywhere we go. 

If I were back in the states, I would stay home all day long and read books, watch movies, tend to my garden, write down my thoughts and cook homemade meals. I would go swimming, paddleboarding or surfing every day at the lake during the summers with no concern for time. I would make sure that my parents and my husband's parents have everything they need as well as our siblings. Give help to them with whatever was needed like food, clothing, classes, debts or bills. I would want to give as much as I could to organizations I believed in and would maybe consider starting my own.

It's fun to think about what your life would be like if your didn't have to worry about money ever again. Who knows if I'll ever reach this point in my life, but in all reality even writing this post out, all of this stuff is attainable. It may not happen as immediate as I want it to, but it's all things that I can work towards. 

Comments

Popular Posts