How do you want to be remembered in life?


In the simplest answer, I want to be remembered as someone who lived a good, full and adventurous life. I want to be remembered as someone who cared deeply for her friends and family and who enjoyed filling her house with as many people as she could. Someone who stayed active, healthy and practically lived outdoors. I want to be remembered as someone who listened well and gave good advice. A safe haven if needed, but also the kind of woman who could make anyone laugh with occasional inappropriate jokes just to try and make someone's day a little better.

I'm big on memories. I've got scrapbooks, journals, notebooks, photos, videos and boxes full of mementos I've collected over the years. I hope that once I am old and can't remember anything, I'll be able to look back at what I've collected and documented and think to myself Wow, I sure loved a lot of people while I was here. I think that's the most important feeling I can hope for for myself as I grow older.

Comments

Popular Posts