Daily Dosage | GYST DAY

What does GYST stand for? I'm so glad that you asked. "Gyst" is a term I learned from one of my favorite Youtubers and Bloggers, Kalyn Nicholson who wittingly coined the term that designates any particular day out of the week to focus on what you need to get done so you can get your shit together for the coming week! I decided to document my first designated gyst day that helped get my house back in order and clothes cleaned for the week! This is what my day looked like...




8:45 AM
  • Walked my dogs Howie & Kyla + Fed them breakfast
  • Watered my plants and flowers
  • Drank a bottle of lemon infused water + daily vitamins & supplements + took a shot of ACV
  • Started the dishwasher and began a load of laundry
  • BREAKFAST
  • Made my bed + picked up the bedroom
  • Started a citrus essential oil defuse
12:00
  • Worked on my 2018 Bullet Journal + Started 2nd load of laundry
  • Cleaned and scrubbed my bathroom
  • Started 3rd load of laundry + Folded 1st
  • LUNCH
  • Nailed a giant mirror we bought near our front door
  • Re-potted a mini house plant in a teal mug
  • Folded Laundry + watched Pirates of the Caribbean | Dead Man's Chest
  • Emptied the Dishwasher + Cleaned the Kitchen while watching National Treasure

By the evening, I had everything I wanted done for the day! Some days I need to write down everything I need to get done to feel like I can make that day the most productive and efficient as possible. Keeping it in this "bullet list" style helped me keep my focus! 


Thanks For Reading
Love, Nick

Comments

Popular Posts