Story Prompt | Wonderland

I never imagine a place like this existed. It was like I was stuck in a dream. I had never seen anything so beautiful. The five of us just stood there for a few minutes not believing our eyes. Blankets of soft green grass cascaded around pools of spring water. Tall trees created hallways of shadows throughout the surrounding forest. This place was more than I ever imagined. We had come so far already that I didn't think we would ever look back. I know we can make a new life here. We all know we needed to escape our  past and prepare for a new future. I know we'll be safe here. No one will ever know we are here, and no one can hurt us. Who knows what this wonderland will do for us; but one thing is for sure, it has to be better than what we had before.

Thanks for Reading
Love, Nick

Comments

Popular Posts