My Traveling Diaries | 2016 | Portland, Oregon, USA


I moved to Oregon when I was around 9 years old. I did a lot of growing up during the short time that I lived there but I have wanted to go back so badly after all these years. I love that beautiful state. Everything is so clean and green with amazing people I've met that have turned into life long friends. Last year during August was a big month for us. Traveling, birthdays and mulitple weddings (including our own) filled up almost every weekend in August. In honor of keeping our friends special day, I just want to share with you some of our mini adventures around Portland...

It was a long 8 hour drive up to Portland, but we met up and stayed with one of my best friends  Danielle. She's lived in Oregon most of her life and became our personal tour guide for all of Portland. She showed us great spots with delicious drinks, savory foods and creative atmospheres. Everything was so quaint and inspired, I could spend hours just sitting and soaking in the feeling. The city splashed with color. Graffiti and art painted on building walls and streets. Bright colors and intricate concepts could be found around every corner. She took us out to breakfast at Cheryl's on 12th, sang all night at The Voice Box karaoke bar, window shopping downtown and had time for a little birthday celebration at Top Golf. It brought back so many good memories of Oregon and all the crazy weird things we did as kids. I can't wait until we can go out and visit again!





Comments

Popular Posts