Fuel For Your Body & Mind


Do you remember the last time that you were moved by something? I mean truly moved. In a moment where you feel this overwhelming desire and drive that fuels your entire body like a machine. You can't help the need to walk or run towards this feeling, completely glowing with a continuous rush of happiness.

I want to find more of what makes me feel this way. This motivation to love more, create more, feel more and do more. I want to find something that makes me feel alive. I crave a sense of accomplishment and understanding, and I can't let anything get in the way of that.

I want to be someone that affects people in beautiful ways. I want to be able to share the things I feel or learn and be able to reiterate what I believe. I want to be an example of the good that still exists in this world, where time can slow down and meaningful conversations happen. I want to create a space where you feel safe, loved and elevated. Happiness doesn't come from devices or desktops, it comes from within.

Thanks for Reading,
Love Nick

Comments

Popular Posts