Baking and Cooking | Brownie In A Bowl


Seriously? A brownie in a bowl? Yes, I know. I didn’t believe it at first, but with such a simple recipe I couldn't resist. I found it floating around for a while on Pinterest and I was pretty skeptical about it. But I decided to give just one try.

Wow, is this recipe going to be the death of me. It’s simply perfect. It’s a rich, moist and incredible texture that it is absolutely amazing! Plus it’s basically done in 3 steps!

¼ C Sugar
¼ C Flour
2 tbsp cocoa
pinch of salt
2 tbsp of veggie oil
3 tbsp of water

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Mix all of the dry ingredients together
  2. Put in the oil and water, mix well
  3. Microwave on high for about 1 minute and 40 seconds

There you have it! The perfect dessert for one lucky person!
(Actually it’s pretty rich, you could do two)

Comments

Popular Posts