Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Journal Prompt | How Do You Like To Relax?


Relaxing and day dreaming is one of my specialties. I believe that taking the time to show yourself a little love is very important. On days that need I need to wind down, I use a couple of methods to melt away stress and detox from a crazy and busy day

If it's a clear and sunny summer afternoon, my favorite thing to do is to grab my hammock and hook it around tall, shady trees and grab a good book to snuggle up with. I love feeling that soft breeze all around my toes and hair and listening to the soft sounds of a park.

One of the funnest things to do is to wake up a little earlier in the morning and head up into the mountains to do yoga. Yoga has helped me train myself to relax and breathe whenever I'm stressed or anxious. I've always been intrigued by it and have many friends that love doing it. It's even better feeling like you're on top of the world and just soaking up the morning sun. It's an incredible feeling.

At night, I will make myself a relaxing warm bath with either bath bombs, Epsom salts or the classic bubble bath mixture scented with eucalyptus. Eucalyptus and lavender are very relaxing scents for me and put my mind at ease. Recently I've been throwing in a few green tea bags to my bathtub concoctions, which helps make my skin softer and something about it feel so good! You also can't forget about lighting a few aromatherapy candles. Sometimes I'll even turn off all the lights so the room is illuminated by candlelight!



What relaxes you?
Thanks For Reading
Love, Nick





Journal Prompt #1 | What Does Your Ideal Day Look Like?
As I open my eyes, I stretch out my toes and take a deep breath in. I lightly kiss Seth on the cheek as I pull off my covers. I slip on some comfortable clothes and quietly head out the door...






Journal Prompt #2 | What Qualities Do You Admire In Others?
It always seemed when I was growing up that my friends never got a long with each other. Every time I would introduce a friend to one another, they would end up hating each other...




No comments:

Post a Comment