- I want to be friendly and more open than I've ever been before. I want to feel comfortable being able to ask questions, smile at someone, or talk to anyone I need to without any recollection of what they may be thinking of me.
- I want to feel more sure of myself and who I am. I can't wait when I come home from the Philippines and see how much I've changed! To also not be afraid of that person. I want to feel more sure of my values, opinions and views on my life. I want to be able to stand up to the people that bring me down in my life.
- I want to be well traveled! I'll already be out of the country by this time, but hopefully I'll have taken a couple of trips! I have way to many places that I want to go, but I hope that I can reach as many as I can as the life goes on!
- I want my writing and blogging to get better and better!
- Hopefully by now I'll have a good amount of money tucked away into savings that I haven't touched for any reasons or emergencies in months! I'm hoping some savy money managing skills have made their way to my brain also...
Saturday, June 20, 2015
One Year From Now... | Day 20
Labels: 30 Day Challenge